Five hours of uninterrupted live-looping music!
Livelooping is in the gap between electronic and traditional music. Depending on the point of view, LiveLooping means:
- to automate hand played instruments or
- to humanize electronically composed music.
The music world is roughly divided between traditional musicians who spent years to dominate an instrument and hours to rehearse a specific piece and finally record it with a microphone and electronic musicians who dominate creative computer programs and mount compositions from prerecorded and electronically generated sounds.
Matthias Grob, 2006
“A way for one person to make an awful lot of noise. Wonderful!”
Musicians and performance times of the 3. International Live-Looping Festival
- 18:00 Michael Peters
- 18:30 Violalex (Alexander Meyen)
- 19:00 The Redundant Rocker / Bernhard Wöstheinrich (that’s me!)
- 19:30 Andreas Willers & Thomas Heberer
- 20:00 The Lucid Brain Integrative Project (Emmanuel Reveneau)
- 20:30 Steve Moyes
- 21:00 Sylvain Poitras
- 21:30 Laurie Amat
- 22:00 Rick Walker
- 22:30 Amy X Neuburg
Saturday, July 27
Melchiorstraße 3, Köln
admission fee: 10 Euros
Open doors: 5:00 pm
Start time: 6:00 pm (CEST)